The following information provides you with a summary of our privacy practices, further illustrated in our complete Privacy Statement. It is our policy to conform our business practices to the laws and regulations that govern our privacy and security practices, generally accepted privacy principles and self-regulatory efforts designed to protect consumer privacy, consumer choice and business innovation. We implement privacy and security measures designed to protect consumer privacy and secure information. Note: our websites and applications are not intended for children.
Our websites and applications collect information about you, including:
- Sensitive financial information you provide to us to facilitate business transaction you initiate including your credit card or bank account number
- Personally identifiable information you provide to us when using our product or services such as your name, telephone number, e-mail address, and/or postal address
- Other information related to your use our websites and applications, including the web pages and application features you visit or use, and the technologies associated with your use of our websites and applications through the technologies and systems supporting our websites and applications such as your internet domain, IP address, Unique Device Identifiers, Internet Browser, Operating System or Mobile device platform
We may use information about you to:
- Provide you with, or improve, our products and services and respond to requests that you initiate
- Communicate with you about our products and services
- Supplement information from other sources in furtherance of our business and marketing objectives
- Comply with the law, protect our rights and safety or the rights and safety of others
We may share information about you with third parties:
- Who we contract with to help us provide our products or services
- Who contract us to host a PowerSite on their behalf
- To comply with the law, to protect our rights and safety or the rights and safety of others
- We use "cookies", or similar tools, to store small pieces of information on your computer’s hard drive in accordance with your internet browser settings. Visit http://www.networkadvertising.org for more information.
- Visit www.aboutads.info to exercise your choices in regards to online advertisements
To Opt-Out, modify your information or otherwise exercise your marketing choices, please let us know.
As we provide you with the ability to specify your marketing preferences with us directly, please note that we only accept opt-out requests that are submitted by consumers.
To remove your email address:
Click here for PennySaverUSA.com
Click here for Powersites.net
To remove your phone number from our telemarketing database:
Please call 1-855-277-7211
To remove your address from our mailing list for the next 12 months:
Call or write to us with any concerns you have regarding your choices:
PennySaverUSA.com: Customer Service / Marketing
770 Fisgard St.
Victoria, BC. Canada