Check out our other resources to make your ad succesful!
Tips for Selling Online
Sell Your Textbooks
Safety Tips for Selling Online
Why Sell on PennySaverUSA
List Rental Property
Post a Garage Sale Ad
Sell a Wedding Dress Online
Why post on PennySaverUSA.com?
- It's FREE!
- Your ad lasts 21 days!
- You can upload up to 9 photos!
- It's easy to create your listing!
When ready to get rid of an older car, some people trade in the vehicle and put the money toward a new car. This is fast and convenient, but if you want the most money for your used car, consider selling the car yourself.
The Internet makes it possible to sell practically anything. In fact, many people use online classifieds to find buyers for their older cars. there is a lot of competition online, so if you want to get noticed, you need to place an ad that commands attention. The more details you include about the car, the better.
- Include the major details, and list the make, model, and year of your car in the ad. Car buyers are likely to scan ads very fast, and if you leave out these pertinent details, they might just skip over your ad. Include the mileage in your classified ad, as well as the asking price. Check Kelly Blue Book to learn your car's current worth.
- Accompany your online listing with a photo or multiple photos. A picture can speak a thousand words. It's one thing to mention that the car is in good condition, but it's also great to include a picture and show it. Take photos of the front, back, and sides of the car, as well as the interior and under the hood.>
- Make sure to include a method of contact for interested buyers to reach you at. Choose your comfort level, and go from there. If you only want to be reached via email, then only include your email, and communicate until you feel comfortable enough to speak with them on the phone or in person.
Be sure to check out our Safety Tips for Selling Online before placing your ad.
How it works: