1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chances of winning.
2. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. To enter sweepstakes, complete entry form on-line at PennySaverUSA.com.
4. For internet entries, you can enter once per day, per household. No reproductions of the entry form will be accepted. All entries must be received by 12 noon, Monday, (9/30/09) to be eligible for the sweepstakes. PennySaver assumes no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
5. Individuals must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter. Winner(s) will be required to provide a social security number for tax purposes and a valid drivers license number for identification purposes. Any taxes or incidental costs are the responsibility of individual prizewinners.
6. Winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing and notified by telephone. All winner(s) names and/or likeness may be published in the next PennySaver issue, space permitting, with no further compensation being due to said winner. A list of winners can be found by calling the Winner Hotline at 714-577-4344 after 12 noon on (10/7/09).
7. The sponsors, its agencies, and suppliers shall not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused or contributed to, in any way, by the prize awarded hereunder.
8. Harte-Hanks, Inc. and sponsors employees and their families are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.
9. Data other than name, address, and phone number provided on this contest form is optional and does not improve odds of winning the sweepstakes. All provided data may be used by Harte-Hanks for future marketing purposes, and may be shared with Harte-Hanks business partners, or other screened marketers of products and services with which you may have an interest.