- Living Trust, - Wills - Healthcare Directives - Power of Attorney - ABCs of Will, Trust and Inheritance Litigation - Disputes involving Trustees and Executers
•Visitation and Custody •Domestic Violence •Restraining Orders •Child Support •Father’s Rights •Dissolution of Marriage •Enforcement of orders Child custody and visitation •Property division – including marital debt division
Chapter 7 Chapter 13
Cases ranging from: - First time DUI - Drunk Driving offenses to repeat DUI - Drunk Driving offenses as well as felony DUI - Drunk Driving cases that can carry significant penalties, including jail or prison time.
• Deportation and Removal Defense • Family-Based Immigration, Green Cards by Marriage, Visas for Fiancé of U.S. Citizens • Employment-Based Green Cards • Green Cards for Lottery Winners • All Types of Non-Immigration Work Visas • International Students • Naturalization • Marriage and Naturalization Interviews • Employment Authorization and Travel Documents • Change/Extension of Non-Immigration Status
• Breach of contract claims and defenses • Corporate, management, or partnership disputes • Zoning violations • Fraud, misrepresentation • Employment disputes relating to discrimination or sexual harassment. • Insurance disputes involving coverage of loss, duty of defense, or indemnity • Commercial litigation involving security agreements, stock pledges, personal guaranties, or lender liability claims • Income, sales, use, or payroll tax disputes with the IRS or state revenue departments
- Breach of Contract and commercial contract disputes - Business Fraud - Corporate governance Disputes - Sale of Business Disputes - Unfair Competition
- Drug Crime Defense - Sexual Harassment - Homicide - Juvenile Crimes - Embezzlement - Assault - Identity Theft -Robbery -Internet Crime -Battery -Credit Card Fraud